Puppy Prep School is a specialized daycare option for pups who are too young to attend regular doggie daycare. While you’re at work during the day your puppy will be learning everything she/he needs to know to navigate through life. At Puppy Prep School we help dogs learn the basics like sit, down, wait, coming when called, leave-it and off, walking on leash, crate and potty training all while engaging in socialization and handling activities. This school is great for puppies whose parents work long days and need help getting their pups off on the right paw. Puppies must be between the ages of 8-20weeks old and be current on their vaccination series. Have questions about the benefits of socialization versus vaccination talk with your veterinarian or read more about it here.
The Benefits of Puppy Prep School:
- Positive Socialization Experiences during your puppy’s primary socialization windows
- Puppies learn foundational skills they will use the rest of their life
- Learning how to be handled to make grooming and vet visits easier on you and your dog
- Potty Training
- A well mannered, well-adjusted dog
- Peace of mind knowing your puppy is in good hands and not home alone all day
Puppy Prep School runs for 5 weeks Mon-Fri. Puppies should be dropped off first thing in the morning between 6:30am-8:30am and then picked up between 4:30pm-7pm. Most puppies will still be eating three times a day so please bring your puppy’s food for the day. Total cost of the program is $1,125. This includes 25 days of schooling and playcare, and 2 private training sessions for you and your pup.
Not sure if Puppy Prep School is right for your dog or want more info: